Through Phone Back Up ,One can maintain back up of Contacts,SMS,etc of mobile which are stored in phone memory . Subscriber can restore these data of Phone Mmory if afterwards handset is lost or stolen or damaged .
2. The subscriber will download the client binary on to his mobile phone.
3. The subscriber will access the downloaded application.
4. The subscriber will be given the following options for backup
a. Backup – he can take back up of contacts, tasks, photos, events etc.
b. Schedule – He can schedule the backup tasks on daily, weekly or Monthly
c. Restore – If you want to restore your backup back to the mobile phone.
5. The subscriber can choose any of the above option & start accessing.
PHONE BACK Up THROUGH SMS (58989):
1. SMS <SUB> to 58989
2. The phone back up subscriber can start backing up contacts by smsing <ADD> <NAME> <NUMBER> to 58989 (e.g.: ADD Rishit 9820244242, Jayeesh 9423011316)RESULT: The contacts will be added on to the phone backup server and displayed on WEB.
3. If the subscriber wants to restore a single contact, he should sms <GET> <NAME> to 58989 (eg: Suppose the subscriber have deleted contact name “Jayeesh” from handset and this contact was already backed up on server then perform: GET Jayeesh)RESULT: The
4. If the subscriber wants to restore all the contact, he will sms <RESTORE> <NAME> to 58989 (eg: Suppose a Subscriber has lost his handset & has bought a new phone with the same SIM number) RESULT: The contact should be restored on to the handset.
5. If the subscriber wanted to deactivate this service he can sms <UNSUB> to 58989. He will get deactivated immediately.
If the subscriber wants to delete a contact from the phone backup server he will sms <DELETE> <NAME> to 58989.
PHONE BACK UP THROUGH WEB:
1. A subscriber can activate the phone backup service through SMS or WAP. 2. He will be sent a user name & password. 3. The phone backup subscriber can access a WEB link using the same user name and password. 4. The subscriber will access to the web link: http://pb.bsnl.onmobile.com/bsnlweb